Your smartphone died unexpectedly and despite all your attempts to try to repair your iPhone, it still remains unusable? Fortunately, it is possible to recover your data (photos, contacts, messages, etc.), even if it no longer turns on. You will need a computer (preferably a Mac) and the iPhone in question for this. Discover our two methods here.
Recover your data with iTunesEven if your iPhone is broken, it is sometimes possible to recover your data using iTunes, and store it on your computer while waiting for a repair or a new iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch the software iTunes.
- Select your iPhone, clicking on the small iPhone logo to display the Summary tab.
- Right in the insert Back up and restore manually, click on Save now. This will save a copy of your iPhone to the computer.
Of course, this implies that your iPhone crashing does not prevent it from being detected by iTunes when you connect it to your computer. If this is not the case, we advise you to go to Apple Store.
Recover your data with dr.foneDr.Fone is a software available on Mac and Windows which allows, among other things, to backup and recover data from your iPhone, and perhaps a solution in this case.
- install Dr.fone on your computer, then connect your iPhone via USB.
- Once the iPhone is located, click on Retrieve.
- Select Data present on the deviceAnd click Start scanning.
- The data on the iPhone is then displayed on Dr.fone : then click on what you want to recover, then on Recover on computer, and voila.
Discover the application of our partner Dr.Fone
A complete solution to meet different demands of mobile devices, such as recovery, unlocking, repairing.
Find other tutorials to help you debug and repair your iPhone:
- What to do when you have forgotten your iPhone passcode?
- How to unlock an iPhone?
- How to know the state of health of your iPhone battery?
- How to recover deleted SMS on iPhone?
- How to unlock iPhone without passcode?
- How to reset your iPhone?
- How to make a backup of your iPhone?
- How to free up memory on your iPhone?
- How to restore your iPhone?
- How to unlock an iPhone that restarts in a loop?
- How to fix iPhone stuck on white screen?
- How to fix iPhone stuck on black screen?
- How to fix iPhone stuck on apple on startup?
- How to reset iPhone without losing data?
- How to put your iPhone in Recovery mode?
- How to force an iPhone to shut down?
- How to put your iPhone in DFU mode?