One of the most frequent and annoying problems encountered by Windows users with a PC that is no longer brand new is that of the slowdown of the system both from the point of view of startup and in the daily operations that are performed. If nothing is done to restore the situation, the PC tends to become slower and slower up to then presenting problems with crashes, stability and "freeze" situations, that is, the PC often crashes and gets stuck.
The event "Slow PC”Concerns all owners of a computer, regardless of the version of the Windows operating system installed on the computer (Windows 10, Windows 8, WIndows 7, XP, Vista) and which also affects computers with latest generation processors and high RAM memory. The Slow PC in fact it does not depend only on the "hardware" situation of the device but also and especially on the "software".
By software we mean what is the basis of the Windows operating system and all those apps that are installed on the computer to be able to do our operations. If this software component is not kept in "order" and cleaned from time to time by the dirt and useless files that accumulate over time, real and proper files are created make them in memory and in system log which then cause all the slowdown and stability problems listed above.
If you own a Slow PC and you're wondering how speed up Windows, here are all the things you should do:
- Removing unnecessary files from your computer (which often take up valuable memory space)
- Cleaning PC logs (the Windows registry is a database that stores everything we do)
- Defragmentation of the hard disk (to reduce the number of "leaks" and "holes" that are created in the memory)
- Windows registry defragmentation (to tidy up the registry and speed up operations)
- System optimization from the point of view of parameters and configurations
- Optimize Windows startup by reducing the number of programs run at startup
- Reduce the number of programs that are always running in the background
- Optimize RAM memory management (i.e. the memory used for time-based operations)
- Remove files that are potentially harmful to your privacy
- Optimize Windows startup and shutdown
These listed above are just some of the things that should be done to see improvements from the point of view of the speed of your computer. As you can imagine, doing all this manually is not only time-consuming but also complex if you don't have a certain familiarity with the PC.
The best and fastest solution to do all these "Windows Optimization" operations is to use the program Wise Care 365, a tool that includes about twenty tools all designed to solve the Slow PC problem, PC Unstable and improve PC performance noticeably.
Step 1. Download and install Wise Care 365 on your Windows PC
Program screen after installation and startup:
Step 2. Cleaning the PC
From the home screen click on the green "Check" button to check the health of the computer. An indicator from 1 to 10 will tell you how “bad” your PC situation is. After the scan, all the problems detected in the system will appear and you will see a "clean" button at the top right. Click on it to perform an initial PC Cleanup to solve the most serious problems.
Step 3. Windows Optimization and Speed Up
Third step is to optimize and speed up Windows by accessing the section "OPTIMIZATION"Of the program and from here performing the following operations:
1. System optimization: to optimize prefetch parameters and improve Windows startup speed, reduce the idle state of shutdown applications, disable Windows paging file flushing, increase system stability, terminate blocked processes to avoid system crashes system, speed up the update procedure of the windows file list, etc ...
2. Disk defragmentation: even if Windows has an automatic disk defragmentation system inside, we recommend using Wise Care 365 for better results
3. Registry defragmentation- to optimize the Windows registry and permanently remove obsolete entries
4. Make Windows Startup Faster disabling unnecessary programs
These are the basic operations to do on Wise Care 365 to be able to speed up Windows and finally be able to say that you no longer have a slow PC in your hands!
With Wisecleaner proposed by you I was able to streamline and speed up the PC by a lot ... especially at startup!
thank you very much for the advice
Thanks for the feedback. More tips to speed up your PC can be found in this new article: