Your Android smartphone allows you to film the screen of the device, a feature that is very practical in certain situations and very easy to use.
It is important to know how to master all the features of your Android smartphone in order to make the most of the potential of the device that accompanies us on a daily basis. This is why we present to you here a very practical option and yet quite unknown to users: video recording of the screen of their smartphone.
This feature allows you to share what you see on our screen with other users while changing applications, browsing or scrolling. Which is much more convenient than taking a series of screenshots.
Film the screen on an Android smartphoneVideo recording of the screen is a feature that is natively integrated into Android 10. It can take different forms depending on the overlay used, so it is possible that the handling is slightly different on your device than what we describe below. below. But this is an extremely basic option, you won't have a hard time navigating it.
- Go to the notification menu, where the shortcut buttons are, and select the screen recorder (a camera icon).
- Recording starts as soon as you press the button. A notification tells you that the recording is in progress and a red light appears at the bottom right.
- Tap the red square at the bottom right to stop recording. The screenshot video will be saved to the default location on your smartphone.
We warned you that it was very simple, we had not lied. Your video is now available in the Gallery, usually in several folders: Recent, Videos, and Screen Recorder. You can now share it like any other video file.
If your mobile is not updated to a recent version of Android, it may not natively benefit from this feature. You must then go through a third-party application to download and install from the Google Play Store, such as AZ Screen Recorder. The latter solution can even be an alternative for users who have video recording of the screen natively on their smartphone but wish to benefit from more advanced options.
Find other tutorials to help you master all the features of your Android smartphone:
- How to scan with your Android smartphone?
- How to activate the energy saving mode on an Android smartphone?
- How to activate dark mode on an Android smartphone?
- How to print from an Android smartphone?
- How to add a web shortcut to the home page of your Android smartphone?
- How to turn off vibrations in silent mode on an Android smartphone?
- How to change keyboard on Android?
- How to block anonymous calls on Android?
- How to block a number on Android?
- How to share the 4G connection of your Android smartphone with your computer?
- How to scan a QR Code with an Android smartphone?
- How to take a screenshot on Android?
- How to locate a lost or stolen Android smartphone with Google?
- How to use your Android smartphone as a USB key?