To be notified of the reception of a call without activating the ring mode, Android allows you to configure a light signal to warn you.
One of the very popular features on Android smartphones is the famous notification LED, this light signal which indicates to the user that he has received notifications. Its interest is to be warned while keeping the device in silent mode. Except that not all mobiles are equipped with this very practical LED, or else it is too discreet for your taste and you regularly miss notifications. We therefore suggest that you configure your Android smartphone so as to activate the flash when receiving a call, a feature well known to iPhone owners.
In general, to learn how to configure and keep your Android smartphone up to date, we recommend that you consult our dedicated article.
How to activate the flash during an incoming call?First of all, remember that the interface and the organization of the setting menus are different from one overlay and from one update to another. But the manipulation will more or less resemble that described below. Feel free to use the Settings search bar on Android to easily find a feature.
- Go to the Settings of the smartphone.
- Select the option "Applications".
- Choose "System applications settings".
- Press on "Call settings".
- Select "Incoming call settings".
- Activate the "Flash during a call".
Now that is done, your Flash will activate to warn you that you are receiving an incoming call.
Find other tutorials to help you configure and keep your Android smartphone up to date:
- How to change the wallpaper on my Android smartphone?
- How to change the unlock code on your Android smartphone?
- How to deactivate the unlock code on your Android smartphone?
- How to activate the unlock code on your Android smartphone?
- How to change the ringtone of your Android smartphone?
- How to update your Android smartphone?
- How to migrate data from iPhone to Android smartphone?
- How to increase text size on Android?
- How to know your version of Android?