There are small, simple things that you don't always think about doing or that just take a few seconds of research to achieve. Like the very simple operation of changing your wallpaper on iPhone or iPad.
Whether it is to display the portrait of your favorite superhero, a landscape that marked you or the photo of your children as being that fills your heart, the wallpaper of your smartphone is something very intimate. Here is how to change the wallpaper of your iPhone.
How to change your wallpaper on iPhone or iPad?
There are two solutions to change your iPhone or iPad wallpaper. The first is through the settings of iOS.
- Locate the icon of Settings from the iPhone and click on it.
- Select Wallpaper.
- Choose a wallpaper from those offered by Apple and from your photos.
- You just have to To define where it will be displayed on theLock screen,Homepage ou Both.
There is an alternative solution if you are only using photos or images uploaded in Photos.
- Go to the app Photos.
- Select a photo that you want to place as wallpaper.
- Tap the icon Share and scroll through the displayed list to Use as wallpaper.
- Select this row.
- You just have to To define where it will be displayed (Lock screen,Homepage ou Both).
Remember that Live photos are taken into account to get live wallpapers.