To secure the data stored in our smartphones, it is strongly recommended to protect their access with a password or a locking pattern. After a long time without using it, you have trouble remembering the PIN code or lock pattern? Find below the alternatives available to you in order to be able to access your Android smartphone or tablet again.
We believe that it is important to accompany you to learn how to debug and repair your Android smartphone. In this tutorial, we will try to help you unlock an Android smartphone without the lock code.
- When starting up your smartphone, press and hold the volume up, home and lock buttons to enter mode Restauration of it.
Note: The key combination may vary depending on your smartphone. To find it, search on Google to access the restore mode of your smartphone.
- In the mode Restauration on your smartphone, move around using the sound keys up to the option Wipe data / Factory reset. Press the lock key to validate your choice.
- On the confirmation screen, navigate using the sound keys up to the option Yes, then confirm your choice by pressing the lock button.
- After a few moments, your smartphone will display the first menu again. Move using the sound keys up to the option Reboot System Now. Your smartphone should then restart.
Note: restarting may take a while because your phone will be resetting
- Open dr.fone and click on the insert Unlock.
- Connect your smartphone by USB to your computer then click on the button Start.
- Activate download mode from your smartphone. To do this, follow the instructions provided by Dr.Fone. As soon as your smartphone is in download mode, click on the button Start to start unlocking.
- Dr.fone will start downloading the recovery files from your smartphone.
- Once the restore pack has been downloaded, dr.fone will proceed to remove the lock screen from your smartphone.
You can now access your smartphone again. This time, be sure to use a password that you can easily remember.
Discover the application of our partner Dr.Fone
A complete solution to meet different demands of mobile devices, such as recovery, unlocking, repairing.
Find other tutorials to help you debug and repair your Android smartphone:
- What to do when you have forgotten the code of your Android smartphone?
- How to unlock an Android smartphone?
- How to know the state of health of an Android smartphone battery?
- How to restore your Android smartphone?
- How to unlock an Android smartphone that restarts in a loop?
- How to force an Android smartphone to shut down?
- How to recover a deleted SMS on an Android smartphone?
- How to erase all data from an Android smartphone?
- How to reset an Android smartphone?
- How to make a full backup of an Android smartphone?
- How to free up memory on your Android smartphone?
- How to fix Android smartphone stuck on black screen?
- How to fix the Play Store on an Android smartphone?
- How to recover data from a broken Android smartphone?
- How to recover deleted file on Android smartphone?