- SmartWatch they work on different operating systems and therefore there is no single guide that shows how to connect any smartwatch to any mobile phone. In this article, however, we will try to see how to connect the main smartwatches (such as those based on the system A ) and understand how to "pair" them to your smartphone (either Android and iPhone). Connect the smartwatch to own cellular allows you to access basic functions such as making a call or viewing a message while driving or receiving notifications directly on the watch without having to pick up the phone. Once the connection has been made, you can also configure the clock in the best possible way from your mobile phone, also customizing it from the point of view of the graphic aspect.
# 1. Connect Android Wear smartwatch to mobile phone
All the best smartwatches of the moment work on the Android Wear operating system and their pairing with other devices (both Android and iOS) becomes very simple thanks to theapp Android Wear available on both the Play Store and the iTunes Store. Among these smartwatches stand out the Motorola Moto 360, Huawei Watch, LG Watch Urbane, Polar M600, ASUS ZenWatch 3, Huawei Watch 2, Casio WSD-F20, Samsung Gear, etc ...
Here are the simple steps to follow to connect Android Wear smartwatch to your mobile:
Step 1. On your mobile phone, turn on Bluetooth (on Android go to Settings -> Wireless and Networks -> Bluetooth). Turn on your smartwatch and make sure that bluetooth is also active on it.
Step 2. On your Android mobile, download the Android wear app from here. If you have an iPhone instead, download the app from here
Step 2. Open the Android Wear app on your mobile and start setup
Step 3. The name of the smartwatch detected nearby will appear on your mobile phone screen. Click on it to select it and to make a code appear on both devices.
Step 4. If the codes are the same you will have to touch Pair on the phone. If they are different, restart your watch and try again.
Once the pairing is carried out correctly, you will be able to perform a series of operations from your mobile phone such as synchronization and setting of notifications and functions that you want to activate on your watch (e.g. receive calls and messages also on the smartwatch)
#2. Connect Sony smartwatch to mobile phone
As already seen before, many smartwatches need to be connected to a smartphone in order to activate some functions. In the case of smartwatch Sony, you can connect it with an Android phone by following simple steps. Let's see what they are together:
- Turn on both your mobile phone and your Sony smartwatch
- Activate the function on your mobile phone Bluetooth
- The name of the Sony smartwatch will appear under the “Available devices” section, click on it to pair
- Once paired, from your Android phone go to the Play Store and search for the app Smart Connect.
- Install the Smart Connect app and once it is open follow the instructions to be able to access the watch and configure it as you wish
# 3. Connect Apple Watch to iPhone
A complete and detailed guide on how to connect an Apple Watch to the iPhone is available on the official Apple website, and exactly at this address: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT204505
As you will notice, the pairing between Apple Watch and iPhone is not immediate but you have to follow a series of operations and therefore you have to have a little patience and do everything carefully.
At the moment this is not possible connect Apple Watch to an Android mobile phone, but it is presumable to think that in the next versions this possibility will be added considering that there are not a few potential customers with an Android phone who might want an Apple Watch!
I just bought an XW6.0 and I can't connect it to my iPhone 11, I can't even find the right application… help someone explain me what to do?
Bye! I cannot turn on the Bluetooth of my smartwatch 🥲 I have an iPhone XR and as soon as I download the “WEAR Os by Google” app it cannot find the device because the Bluetooth is not active on the Smartwatch! Can someone help me? Pleaseeeeeee
good morning i have a xiaomi red note 9 phone and a smartwatch mod. X6 but I can't connect them. does anyone have to give me a suggestion? Thank you
hi i bought an xw6.0 smartwatch, i downloaded the app but i can't connect it to my hawai p20 pro
The name of my smartwatch does not appear on the downloaded app, what should I do?
Hi everyone .. I bought a Nordic waterproof IP67 smartwach. The problem is that I can't associate it with my hawei p20 pro.
I can't find The App I have an Andrid system
I have an IP67 SmartWatch, I can connect it with the iPhone's Bluetooth, but it does not automatically change the date and time of the clock. What to do?
I have a tide smartwatch, I downloaded its app, but it requires you to enter a MAC code to set it up and get all the options available. Where do I find this code? Then he also tells me not to connect it to the phone via bluetooth, but I can't do it without it. What to do?
Hi I have a fitpro smartwatch but I can't connect the bluetooth ... on the smartphone it brings it to me but on the watch I can't activate it .. thanks
Why can't you hear if calls come in?
And why doesn't it make me make calls from the watch?
I have an iPhone 6plus
Is the tactical v3 smartwatch compatible with the Xiaomi redmi 6a?
Simple and great explanation. A thousand thanks.
You can do karaoke very well with your smartphone without the need for any app just go to YouTube.
It does not connect to me
The Karaoke application on mobile? Are you really saying? Huahahahahahahahahahaha.
Can you see a karaoke app directly on the watch?
Very difficult to see anything ... it would be unusable.