Sending an attachment on Gmail is as easy as opening an email. This basic function allows you to send multiple files with each email, of any type: text, PDF, video, audio, software, etc. This practical tutorial details all the steps to add an attachment to your e-mail before sending it to the recipient.
Add an attachment to a new email on Gmail
- Click on New message from your Gmail account.
- Click on the icon Attachment at the bottom of the window.
- Select the file you want to send.
- Click on Open.
The attachment feature is very useful: it can even be used to store a file online, by sending the email with attachment to yourself. The size of attachments on Gmail is slightly less than 25MB. Beyond that, you must use an ancillary service - like Google Drive, WeTransfer or Smash.
Find other tutorials on Gmail:
- How to cancel sending an email to Gmail?
- How to activate acknowledgment of receipt on Gmail?
- How to add an automatic signature at the end of your emails on Gmail?
- How do I schedule an email to be sent to Gmail?
- How to schedule an out of office message on Gmail?