FaceTime is one of the most loved iPhone features. Easy to learn, the application allows you to make video calls with other owners of Apple devices. Let's see how to do it.
Make a call with FaceTime
- Open the app FaceTime.
- Touch the icon "+" located at the top right
- Select the contact (s) you want to reach
- Touch Audio or Video to choose your communication method. The call is launched.
You can also initiate a FaceTime call from the Contact, Messages, or Phone app. If your contact has an iPhone, the option will be available when you enter contact details.
Find other tutorials to help you master all the features of your iPhone:
- How to measure with your iPhone?
- How to scan a document with your iPhone?
- How to film the screen of your iPhone?
- How to activate power saving mode on an iPhone?
- How to activate dark mode on an iPhone?
- How to increase the font size of your iPhone?
- How to print from your iPhone?
- How to create a shortcut and use it with Siri on iPhone?
- How to add a web shortcut on the home page of your iPhone?
- How to use effects on iMessage?
- How to filter iMessages whose sender is unknown?
- How do I leave an iMessage group conversation?
- How to create iMessage group chat?
- How to create and use a Memoji?
- How do I edit and delete a payment method on Apple Pay?
- How to use Apple Pay?
- How to share the 4G connection of your iPhone with your computer?
- How to scan a QR Code with on iPhone?
- How to take a screenshot on my iPhone?
- How to ring a lost or stolen iPhone with iCloud?
- How to turn off vibration in silent mode on iPhone?
- How to locate a lost or stolen iPhone using iCloud?