Facebook game invitations, it's unbearable and it's constant. Still, it's very easy to block them permanently, it's even a snap. You still have to know how to do it.
- Do not miss : why are you addicted to Facebook and how to drop out
Farmville, Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga, there are dozens, if not more, to invade your Facebook notifications every day. It is of course game invitations that are in question. You know ? These little alerts that you receive all day long when it is so easy to block them in less than a minute using your smartphone. How? 'Or' What ? You do not know ? So here's how.
If you're the type to jump to your smartphone as soon as you receive a notification, then you couldn't escape the daily nuisance of Facebook game invitations. A process altogether useless because if you are not playing, it is not these intrusive invitations that will make you want to, quite the contrary.
How to block them once and for all. Well, it's very simple. But, again, the option is tucked away, and even very well tucked away, deep in the app's settings. Here's how to do it.
- Also read: Facebook Lite, the new application to consume less data
1. To start, open the Facebook app and click on the top right to access the main menu. Scroll through the menu and select the option " Account settings ".
2. Once in the account settings, select the option "Applications".
3. You will then be able to view all the applications and websites linked to your Facebook account. To turn off game invitations, enter the submenu "Platform".
4. You have finally reached the final stage. By checking the no box, below the option "Game invitations and app notifications", you will finally be able to find peace. Isn't life beautiful ?!