Creation of a personalized survey with Google Docs
In order to access the application that will allow you to create your survey, you will need to create a Google account if it has not already been done. Otherwise, skip the first one and continue to the step of creating a custom survey with Google Docs.
- 1. Create a Google account
- 2. Create a personalized survey with Google Docs
1. Create a Google account
- First, you need to open your web browser and go to the following URL: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?continue=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.google.com%2FManageAccount%3Fnc%3D1.
- Once this step is completed, you must complete all the mandatory fields of the form presented. Then validate by clicking on "I accept. Create an account.»
- Once the account is created, you must activate it by following the steps in the confirmation message that Google will send you to the email address you provided.
2. Create a personalized survey with Google Docs
- In order to access the Google Docs application, you must be logged in to your Google account. To do this, you must go to the Google site (https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl), then click on "connexion”(The button is located in the upper right corner).
- Once the connection is established, click on "plus" and on "Documents”(Located in the menu at the top of the page). There you have arrived at the famous application: Google Documents.
- In order to create your survey, you will need to create a spreadsheet file which is the equivalent of Microsoft Excel. To do this, click on "New"And then"Spreadsheet».
- Once the new window opens (the traditional spreadsheet), you will have to click on the tab "Contact Form"And then"Create a form».
- Normally, a new window should open so you can complete and customize your survey. (I leave you the pleasure of discovering the many options that this tool allows).
- Once your survey has been completed, please validate by clicking on "Save". Please note that the direct link to complete your survey appears at the bottom of this page.
- To save your spreadsheet file, you must click on the "File"And then"Save" Or on "Save and close».
You will now be able to view the results of your survey by opening the file created. Of course, for this you will need to open the Google Docs app.