To learn how to properly configure Telegram, we need to address the subject of languages on the application. Due to improper handling or unconventional configuration of your smartphone, it may happen that Telegram is not in Spanish. Let's see how to change the language.
Skip Telegram in Spanish
- Open Telegram and go to the tab Parameters.
- Choose the menu " Language »(The 9th menu from the top, with the lavender icon).
- Find or search for the language of your choice and select it.
When Telegram is launched for the first time, the interface will normally be in English. But by detecting your SIM card, the application should automatically offer you to switch the interface to your original language.
Find other tutorials to help you set up Telegram properly:
- How to find phone contacts on Telegram?
- How to change the font size on Telegram?
- How to activate dark mode on Telegram?
- How to change the theme on Telegram?
- How to change the background on Telegram?
- How to turn off automatic downloading on Telegram?
- How to turn off autoplay videos on Telegram?
- How to schedule automatic deletion of media downloaded by Telegram?
- How to delete media downloaded by Telegram?
- How to turn Telegram notifications on and off?
- How do I turn off a contact's message notifications on Telegram?