Someone is calling you on Skype while you are already in conversation? Do not hang up your current call! Instead, put it on hold.
Just like on the phone.
How do I put a call on hold on Skype?
1. In the window of the current call that you want to put on hold, all you have to do is click on the “…” at the bottom right and select “Put the call on hold” in the contextual menu.
2. Your window will then appear like this, and you can go and answer in your other conversation.
3. When you want to resume your first conversation, go back to the “…” and press “Resume the call”.
Find more tutorials on how to properly manage Skype meetings:
- How do I create or join an instant meeting on Skype?
- How do I schedule a call with a contact or a group on Skype?
- How do I find all the files, links and words shared in a Skype conversation?
- How do I create a link to invite to join a group on Skype?
- How to record a voicemail message in a Skype conversation?
- How do I activate subtitles during a Skype conversation?
- How to turn off incoming video during a Skype conversation?
- How do I send feedback in a Skype audio / video conversation?