There are several situations in which the problem arises iPhone not connecting to iTunes (i.e. iTunes does not recognize the iOS device) not allowing you to sync and manage your data. In these cases, a numerical code usually appears which represents the actual error found. Nobody likes error messages, especially theiTunes error 0xe8000084. And it is precisely on this error that we want to dwell to understand the causes and possible solutions.
Causes of iTunes error 0xe8000084
Many iTunes users report that they see this error every time they try to connect their iPhone or iPad to iTunes. The warning indicates that "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone" or "An unknown error occurred (0xe8000084) ". This error can be caused by a number of reasons, including:
- > A damaged USB cable or port making it difficult for iTunes to recognize your device
- > The iTunes version may be out of date, so your iPhone or iPad is not compatible with it.
- > Poor network between your iPhone or iPad and iTunes.
- > Conflicts between processes running in your system background
Whatever the underlying cause oferror 0xe8000084, you can easily solve it by following the instructions below.
How to Fix Error 0xe8000084
Here are 3 possible solutions that will help you get rid of this annoying error.
# 1. Restart iOS device
The easiest way to try to reset the 0xe8000084 sync error is to restart your iPhone.
- Press the power button until the "Swipe to Power Off" screen appears
- Drag the slider to turn off the device
- After the device has completely shut down, press the Power button again to turn it on
#2. Close and reopen AppleMobileDeviceService.exe process
If the first solution doesn't work then you can try to fix error 0xe8000084 (on Windows PC) by following these simple steps:
- Turn on iTunes and then open the Task Manager (“Task Manager”) on your PC
- Check "show processes of all users" at the bottom of the window and select everything starting with "Apple”And then eliminate them from active processes.
- Premi “Win+R” e cerca: %ProgramFiles(x86)%Common FilesAppleMobile Device SupportAppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe e premi OK.
- Re-open iTunes again and check if the error is resolved or not
3. Use dr.Fone iTunes Repair
dr.fone is a (shareware) program also designed for repair iTunes and permanently resolve errors related to iTunes itself, such as error 0xe8000084.
Here is the link to download TunesFix (demo version for Windows PC):
To get started you will need to install dr.fone and open it on your PC. It will automatically start a scan that will look for any problems present in iTunes. Soon after you will be able to see this window:
Access the ITUNES REPAIR function and then select the box "Repair iTunes connection problems"
Connect your iPhone to PC and click on "START”To start iTunes restore (without erasing the data present in it) and error 0xe8000084 will also be fixed permanently.
Once I write the "link" on the search bar of "win + r" it tells me error, that it is wrong, but I rewrote it the same over and over again but it doesn't work
Can I proceed with iTunes repair only by purchasing the program?
Yes .. with the demo version you can only understand if the problem is detected and if the program is able to fix it.