To immerse yourself in a video or in reading an article, nothing better than to use the full screen mode to optimize your navigation on Google Chrome. With this feature, you will be able to enjoy the web page you are on without tabs, address bar and task bar to get in your way. turning Google Chrome's full screen mode on and off is as easy as it is fast!
Activate and deactivate the full screen mode of Google Chrome?
- When you are on Google Chrome just press the key F11 on your keyboard to switch to full screen mode.
- To quit it, simply press the key again. F11 on your keyboard to exit full screen mode.
This simple manipulation is particularly useful and once you have adopted it, you will not be able to do without it!
Find other tutorials to optimize your internet browsing with Google Chrome:
- How to mute a tab on Google Chrome?
- How to open a tab in a new window on Google Chrome?
- How to open and close a tab on Google Chrome?
- How to import and export your favorites on Google Chrome?
- How to display your bookmarks on Google Chrome?
- How to bookmark a site on Google Chrome?
- The essential keyboard shortcuts on Google Chrome
- How to activate read mode on Google Chrome?